Product Marketing Manager
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR
The Product Marketing Associate/Manager will work collaboratively with the Director of Marketing, product managers and sales organization on product positioning and promotion, sales enablement, market & competitive analysis, and analyst relationships. You’ll work closely with the marketing and product organization to drive demand across the sales pipeline from general market awareness to negotiation and client marketing. Your ability to understand the Cordial buyer to translate technical product capabilities into customer benefits will be crucial to the success of Cordial.
- Product Positioning & Promotion: Work with sales enablement, channel and content marketing teams to support product launches and ongoing promotions. Measure and optimize the buyer journey identifying key metrics like product feature adoption and usage.
- Sales Enablement: Identify product differentiation and messaging for use in materials and internal resources for sales and customer success teams to secure news deals, renewals, and up-sells.
- Market & Competitive Analysis: Be the voice of the customer explaining their needs, how and why they buy, and how Cordial meets their needs better than the competition
- Analyst Relationships: Use market & competitive analysis understanding to shape relationships with analyst covering the field keeping a pulse on how industry is evolving and making sure Appboy remains top-of-mind and addressing needs.
- 3+ years (minimum) of professional marketing and/or product experience in
- Strong understanding of Enterprise marketing automation industry
- Experience working collaboratively to align marketing, sales, and product efforts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical literacy
- Experience creating sales collateral preferred
- SaaS experience preferred
Sign up for Job Alerts
Freelance / Part Time Developer / CTO+OneSF CityMar 27
Co-Founder CTOWishYooEntire Bay AreaMar 26
iOS Summer Academy Instructor - Multiple LocationsMake SchoolEntire Bay AreaMar 22
Business Development ManagerBang Pound DotEntire Bay AreaMar 21
Cofounder / CTO (Android + Hardware )NoteslateEntire Bay AreaMar 20
Latest from the webjobs by
Customer Service RepresentativeGeorge Hildebrandt Inc.Hudson, NY17 Mar
Sr. Sales EngineerTiVoNew York, NY 1002227 Jan
Project ManagerNorwich Pharma ServicesNorwich, NY23 Mar
Experienced Automotive Sales ConsultantDave Smith FordWilliamsville, NY 1422121 Feb
Senior Internal AuditorBALCHEMNew Hampton, NY 1095818 Mar
product engineerFICOSouth BayJan 30
Product Launch Growth HackerGrowth MapsSouth BayFeb 19
Marketing and CommunicationTeleos Media Services, IncEntire Bay AreaJan 23
Program Manager / Event ManagerThe Immersion LabHome basedJan 20
Business Development ManagerApprit CorporationEntire Bay AreaMar 15