Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a Sr. Recruiter for our San Francisco or Mountain View offices to make the team even stronger.
EPAM, named by Forbes as one of the fastest growing companies in the US, is seeking a Lead Recruiter to join our team in the Bay Area. The candidate must have a background not only in hands on recruitment but a proven record of building, leading and delivering a successful recruiting function for an organization. This role will require someone who is a team player, strategic, creative and has a true desire to participate in value added recruitment. Your passion for finding top-talent should only be rivaled by your drive to be strategic in building a successful recruiting program.
- Partner with Account Managers, Staffing Coordinators and EPAM’s business units to quickly understand the needs of the organization and the profile of the ideal candidate;
- Engage with client leadership teams to drive down fill times for active roles;
- Be a leader in driving a successful, logical recruitment process across EPAM;
- Create and promote messaging that will attract the caliber of candidate that EPAM desires;
- Drive the recruitment process end-to-end for specific internal initiatives;
- Own full life cycle recruitment including salary research, candidate prep, offers, and closing of candidates;
- Be a constant contributor for areas of improvement in the recruiting process;
- Assist managers and interviewers in effectively assessing and providing feedback on candidates;
- Build an EPAM employment brand and assist with existing recruitment marketing initiatives;
- Be a social voice of EPAM recruitment not only online but through events and other opportunities;
- Mentor and lead other recruiters within EPAM;
- Assist in building the local EPAM brand and create channels that will bring quality, active applicants to our pool.
- 5+ years of experience as a Technical Recruiter ideally with a mix of agency and in-house experience;
- Historic top performer within recruiting team;
- Experience in end to end full-cycle recruitment from sourcing to closing;
- Expert-level experience with sourcing tools (e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter, Google, GitHub, Stack Overflow, Dice);
- Experience with all administrative tasks within ATS;
- Past experience in ownership/participation of building successful recruitment programs and processes;
- Experience mentoring and leading other recruiters;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Additional Application InstructionsPlease include your resume and the best way to get in touch with your email, and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Executive and CTOTradeinkSF CityApr 17
CTO/VP EngineeringOroolaEntire Bay AreaApr 16
CTO/C-Founder/Lead Developer in Charity Donations space (for profit)CharityMeEntire Bay AreaApr 15
Cloud Platform ArchitectBoon VREntire Bay AreaApr 15
Team member needed.Xugu Investment and technology & TML consulting LTD.Entire Bay AreaApr 12
Latest from the webjobs by
Financial Advisor / Registered Representative / Agent.New York LifeAlbany, NY9 Apr
Direct Support Professional-CitizensCitizens-Options UnlimitedMelville, NY4 Apr
Customer Fulfillment SpecialistUltralife CorporationNewark, NY 145137 Mar
Director Materials ManagementFinger Lakes HealthGeneva, NY15 Apr
Financial Services - Advisory Services Manager - Insurance Operations Technology Enablement - Performance Improvement – Functional Business AnalystEYUnited States20 Jan
Sr. Software Developer (IoT)NextGen Global ResourcesSouth BayApr 11
Sr. Web DeveloperBloom CorporationEntire Bay AreaJan 30
Sr. iOS DeveloperBloom CorporationEntire Bay AreaJan 30
Sr. Software Engineer – iOS Applications DevelopmentCopper MobileDallas, TX, United StatesApr 04
Senior Android EngineerJS RecruitingEntire Bay AreaJan 26