Sr. Software Developer (IoT)
Are you ready to join our team and work on something that will profoundly change the way that we live in cities, run our manufacturing plants, operate and maintain motor vehicles, power our world, and generally improve every facet of day to day life?
You will get to work in a fast-paced, collaborative development environment architecting, designing and pioneering a cutting-edge cloud solution.
Who you are:
- An entrepreneurial spirit with comfort in facing ambiguity
- Thrive in small team environments, prefers to be a 'builder' rather than a 'maintainer'
- Scrappy hands-on resourcefulness, what you don't know- you're able to learn and implement
- Codes for a larger reason- you're interested in impactful work, helping customers with your product
- Culture fit- the people you work around are 'bar raisers', just like yourself
What you'll be doing:
- Building backend API features for the cloud from scratch- with regards to 'smart cities, industries and energy' solutions
- Develop POCs that create solutions for highly scalable platforms within the domains of 'smart cities, industries and energy' solutions
- Solid, clean architecture development, utilizing whatever tech stack is most effective
- Deployment of your applications onto the cloud and integration of IoT devices to the SaaS platform
What you'll bring to the table:
- A degree in CS or similar, Master’s preferred
- Hands-on experience in backend development
- Proficient in at least one of OOP languages: C++/C#/Java/Python
- Proven track record of building scalable fault tolerant systems
- Experience with machine learning, data mining, analytics, or algorithms
- A genuine passion for software development -we love to see strong internships, hackathons, and active GitHub contributions!
What this team is like (Santa Clara):
- You'll be at our headquarters office where we have 70 engineers working in a new office building.
- We consider ourselves to be collaborative engineers, who all individually contribute to product development in a low-hierarchy environment (we feel more like a startup, but are backed by big funding).
- Culture: We're interesting people who are fascinated by IoT innovations- we have a lot we could talk about, yet prefer conversations where everyone can contribute.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Executive and CTOTradeinkSF CityApr 17
CTO/VP EngineeringOroolaEntire Bay AreaApr 16
CTO/C-Founder/Lead Developer in Charity Donations space (for profit)CharityMeEntire Bay AreaApr 15
Cloud Platform ArchitectBoon VREntire Bay AreaApr 15
Team member needed.Xugu Investment and technology & TML consulting LTD.Entire Bay AreaApr 12
Latest from the webjobs by
Financial Advisor / Registered Representative / Agent.New York LifeAlbany, NY9 Apr
Direct Support Professional-CitizensCitizens-Options UnlimitedMelville, NY4 Apr
Customer Fulfillment SpecialistUltralife CorporationNewark, NY 145137 Mar
Director Materials ManagementFinger Lakes HealthGeneva, NY15 Apr
Financial Services - Advisory Services Manager - Insurance Operations Technology Enablement - Performance Improvement – Functional Business AnalystEYUnited States20 Jan
Sr. Software Engineer – iOS Applications DevelopmentCopper MobileDallas, TX, United StatesApr 04
Mobile Software DeveloperFable IncEntire Bay AreaFeb 13
Sr. Web DeveloperBloom CorporationEntire Bay AreaJan 30
Sr. iOS DeveloperBloom CorporationEntire Bay AreaJan 30
Software Developer for green energy Platform Startupglobal one efficient energySouth BayMar 30