Cloud Platform Architect
We are seeking a highly motivated and creative Platform Architect to design and implement Boon’s end-to-end solution for Virtual Reality based training.
Boon is an early stage startup focusing on providing integrated solution for Enterprises to provide Virtual Reality based training to their customers and end users. We have identified the critical need for providing high retention training for mission critical applications using VR and have already secured significant customers for this solution.
We are currently looking for a Senior Cloud Platform Architect to lead the definition and design of the this highly immersive, interactive solution. You will play an important role in the strategic roadmap of the platforms, detailed definition of various modules and their interactions with the VR client, feature priority and new product capabilities. You will also be responsible for performance analysis for low latency, high throughput content delivery to multiple end users.
The ideal candidate is technically strong with a passion to design and implement configurable and scalable solutions with high degree of interactivity and real time responsiveness. Technical skills are important, but so are persistence, patience and communication.
- Drive business critical features from idea to implementation
- Develop and maintain technical architectural roadmap; ensure that technical and architectural expertise are fed into project
- Ensure Platform Architecture is cost-effective, secure, future-proof and scalable throughout the platform life cycle.
- Ensure that design patterns and design principles exist for the platform and that these are followed and implemented by the developers.
- Lead the resolution of critical technical issues, providing prompt and complete analysis of technical challenges
- Share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency
- Keep up to date with latest market trends and developments in-scope for platform solution
- Consider the introduction of new and future technology
- Be subject matter expert in questions related to the platform and participate in due diligence of when acquiring possible new partners and solutions
- Document solutions and best practices.
- BSCS or MSCS with 5+ years' experience in architecture and design of enterprise web applications
- Adept at leading teams of developers
- 3+ years' experience with AWS and DevOps. Including familiarity with S3, Cloudfront, VPC, Security, ElastiCache, and Elastic Transcoding
- Experience in CDNs, Streaming Media architecture and implementation for Mobile devices
- Experience in Architecture Design of SOA and Microservices
- Multi-fluency with Python, Django, Django-REST-Framework, C, C#, Objective-C, Java
- Deep understanding of Database technologies including PostgreSQL/MySql and RDBMS
- Able to design stable, robust systems; disaster recovery plans; operations planning
- Familiarity with modern web security and defensive design techniques
- Experience using cloud native tools and utilizing them to meet the needs of customers and the organization.
- Good knowledge and experience on software quality process/assurance including automation testing, unit/integration testing, design/code review, code profiling and software continuous integration (CI)
- Excellent Communication Skills (written and verbal)
Sign up for Job Alerts
Executive and CTOTradeinkSF CityApr 17
CTO/VP EngineeringOroolaEntire Bay AreaApr 16
CTO/C-Founder/Lead Developer in Charity Donations space (for profit)CharityMeEntire Bay AreaApr 15
Cloud Platform ArchitectBoon VREntire Bay AreaApr 15
Team member needed.Xugu Investment and technology & TML consulting LTD.Entire Bay AreaApr 12
Latest from the webjobs by
Financial Advisor / Registered Representative / Agent.New York LifeAlbany, NY9 Apr
Direct Support Professional-CitizensCitizens-Options UnlimitedMelville, NY4 Apr
Customer Fulfillment SpecialistUltralife CorporationNewark, NY 145137 Mar
Director Materials ManagementFinger Lakes HealthGeneva, NY15 Apr
Financial Services - Advisory Services Manager - Insurance Operations Technology Enablement - Performance Improvement – Functional Business AnalystEYUnited States20 Jan
Software Developer for green energy Platform Startupglobal one efficient energySouth BayMar 30
Senior Application Architect - PHPDavid BakerEast BayMar 06
Baseball focused backend engineer or architectConfidential SearchEntire Bay AreaFeb 09
Sr. Software Developer (IoT)NextGen Global ResourcesSouth BayApr 11
CTO/VP EngineeringOroolaEntire Bay AreaApr 16