Software Sales Account Executive.
Software Sales Account Manager
White Code Labs is a California-based software development and solution company, with offices in Palo Alto, and in Los Angeles. Our team consists of talented, passionate and energetic software engineers, project managers, product designers, and account executives, from respectable schools such as UCLA, Penn. State University, USC, and UC Berkeley.
We work with established and successful technology startups, and well-established companies and institutions. Some of our clients include reputed companies and institutions, such as San Jose State University, Santa Clara University, DePauw University, Monterey County Bank, and some of the tech. startups we have worked with are wotmed.com, First Derm, Shoes Of Prey, HST Solar Farms, and Braintree.
The Software Sales Account Executive (SSAE) is responsible for securing new businesses for White Code Labs, by developing executive level contacts and closing new business with a value-oriented sales approach. We seek disciplined, self-motivated, and competitive hunters to join our sales tradition and grow the White Code Labs client roster.
Education, Technical Skills, Training, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Couple of years of relevant work experience in Sales, Marketing or in Business Development.
- Should posses strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Should have a strong understanding in sales negotiation process, and should posses strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Ability to take full ownership of client relationships (DM level and above) and be able to answer project related questions and resolve issues.
- Experience handling and supervising professional service-related implementations.
- Ability to work as part of team and collaborate with others, or independently as required.
- Ability to achieve and exceed the targeted sales revenue quota.
- Effective negotiation of complex sales cycles and technical agreements
- Ability to close complex SaaS deals while managing both internal and client expectations
- Communicate, Coordinate, and to work with the entire sales team; sales interns, and other sales account managers.
- To sell our complete service offering to new and potential businesses and institutions.
- To lead all aspects of the sales process; from reaching out to new clients, to conducting effective negotiation of complex sales cycles, and assisting in solution development and proposal delivery, and as needed, or as directed by management.
- Develop client account plans for all assigned customers by leading a joint company/customer planning process that identifies relevant customer needs, prioritizes initiatives and company investments, and establishes a clear action plan for success. · Proactively manages customers’ satisfaction and service delivery by anticipating potential service problems, and monitoring satisfaction. · Manages assigned customers’ transition from the Business Development group during customer implementation
Job Compensation and Benefits
- Flexible work-hours, and be able to work independently.
- Job Compensation includes high-commission and bonus, and equity ownership.
- Potential Head of Sales, or VP of Sales, based on performance, and on sales revenue quota.
Additional Application InstructionsPlease email us your Resume and Cover Letter.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Freelance / Part Time Developer / CTO+OneSF CityMar 27
Co-Founder CTOWishYooEntire Bay AreaMar 26
iOS Summer Academy Instructor - Multiple LocationsMake SchoolEntire Bay AreaMar 22
Business Development ManagerBang Pound DotEntire Bay AreaMar 21
Cofounder / CTO (Android + Hardware )NoteslateEntire Bay AreaMar 20
Latest from the webjobs by
Customer Service RepresentativeGeorge Hildebrandt Inc.Hudson, NY17 Mar
Sr. Sales EngineerTiVoNew York, NY 1002227 Jan
Project ManagerNorwich Pharma ServicesNorwich, NY23 Mar
Experienced Automotive Sales ConsultantDave Smith FordWilliamsville, NY 1422121 Feb
Senior Internal AuditorBALCHEMNew Hampton, NY 1095818 Mar
Account ExecutiveInsightlySF CityMar 14
Senior Sales ExecutiveEmojot IncEntire Bay AreaMar 16
Software Engineer (Full-Stack)RockIT RecruitingSF CityJan 24
Mobile Software DeveloperFable IncEntire Bay AreaFeb 13
CTO - Mobile Full Stack / Backend DeveloperA high demand software startupEntire Bay AreaJan 23